This year our main sessions will focus on the theme of Biblical Foundations for Friendship. We will examine the roles that investment and influence play in creating the foundations for strong Biblical friendships. Friendships at any age can be hard. Having a strong Biblically based friendship can be even harder!
April 12-14, 2018
Registration begins at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 12 and the last session will close at around 10:00 a.m. on Saturday April 14.
Early Bird registration is $55 (before March 30, 2018) and $65 after March 30, 2018
Groups of 10 students or more will receive a $10 discount per student.
- Housing in our dorms Thursday and Friday night. (Extra nights will require an additional fee.)
- 5 meals plus snacks (Thursday dinner, Friday breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Saturday breakfast).
- 2 days of fellowship, workshops, worship, games, and fun!
- An official Preview 2018 T-Shirt (Late registrants after March 30th cannot be guaranteed a t-shirt.)
- Hang out time with our college students and an experience that could last a lifetime!
The Group Registration form below can be uploaded as part of the online registration form. That means you only need to register once for an entire group, or individual attendees may register using the same online registration form, but choosing “Individual Registration.”
A Medical Release and Permission Form completed and signed by a parent/guardian is required for each attendee, it can be found below.:
Please feel free to copy and distribute all of the event promotional and registration material as needed. PDF versions of these documents can be found below.
FIND US ON FACEBOOK - Search BBC Preview 2018:
Our event page will be updated as we get closer to the event with specific schedule and programming details.REGISTER FOR PREVIEW ONLINE HERE!
DOWNLOAD FORMS HERE:
If you have any questions about the 2018 Preview High School Conference please call our Admissions office at (208) 376-7731 and we’ll be happy to assist you.