Providing a safe living and learning environment is a top priority for the administration, faculty, and staff of Boise Bible College. There are a number of things we do to ensure a safe environment for our students.
- Each student is assigned a key or keycard that allows them access to their room, and the exterior doors of the west dorm (for residents of that dorm only).
- Our Resident Directors live in an apartment that faces the parking lot and has good visibility of much of the campus.
- Each night our Residence Assistants make themselves available to ensure that everyone is doing well.
- Safety and security issues are discussed with students throughout the year, usually following a Chapel service when most students (both on and off-campus) are present.
- A text notification system is in place to immediately notify the campus community of a significant emergency or dangerous situation involving an immediate threat occurring on or near campus. This notification system is optional and students must sign up with the Dean of Students to have their phone number included in the system.
Boise Bible College's Annual Campus Security Report, Policies, and Procedures includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Boise Bible College; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Student Life Office at (208) 376-7731 or you can access it online by clicking here.
Return to Top