EARN COLLEGE CREDITS NOW
Welcome to Boise Bible College! Boise Bible is an exciting place where you can join with other students in pursuing educational goals.
As a high school student, you don’t need to wait to earn college credits. Often times, these classes are taken at a lower cost and give students an opportunity to get a jumpstart on their education.
The Co-curricular Program is for students concurrently enrolled in high school courses. Either Senior or Junior students can utilize courses at Boise Bible College to cultivate life-long ministry skills that will help them become stronger leaders in their families, churches, and communities.
- Minister Recommendation
- High School Transcripts
- $25 Application Fee
This program works well for students with flexible high school course schedules. View Boise Bible College’s course schedules to determine what classes you may be able to take.
Available Co-Curricular Courses
- Acts of the Apostles
- New Testament Introduction
- Old Testament Introduction
- Public Speaking
- Christian Ethics
- Journey through the Bible
- Introduction to Vocational Ministries
- English Grammar and Composition
- Research and Writing
- Christian Life
- and more!
When I did the Co-curricular program I saw the professors intentional interaction with students. This inspired me to stay and finish my degree through Boise Bible College.
- Students accepted into the program must establish a course schedule with the Academic Office before August 15th for fall semesters or January 15th for spring semesters.
- Students must pay entire tuition before taking classes ($125 per credit hour)
- Students may buy all textbooks for classes through Boise Bible College or some other avenue. See Academic Resources for details.
- Students are encouraged to take only freshman-level courses, but may be allowed to take a limited number of sophomore-level courses upon approval.
- Students will be treated as regular college students and must adhere to Student Life requirements and guidelines.