PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

AUDIT GRANT

We understand that equipping ourselves to serve people doesn’t stop when you graduate college. In fact, we all will spend a lifetime learning skills as to reach people for His Kingdom.

A part of our mission is equipping servant leaders for the Church worldwide, so we would like to invite Minister’s and Alumni to be continually equipped at Boise Bible College through the Professional Development Audit Grant.

MY JOURNEY

God has been gracious, and I’ve learned a lot. My whole life has been changed [at Boise Bible College]. I never expected it to be this amazing.

Rachel Younis, Current Student from Pakistan

PROGRAM DETAILS

The Professional Development Audit Grant is offered to:

• Ministers
  • Boise Bible College Alumni who have earned a Bachelor’s Degree

While there is no charge for tuition, the audit student must pay any fees associated with the class being audited.

Communication classes are generally not open to audit students, but Boise Bible College graduates holding four-year degrees and part-time or full-time ministers may audit them with some conditions:

• COMM 1010 Public Speaking (Must commit to attending 80% of class sessions, doing the speech outlines, and giving all speeches with the same parameters are for credit students)
  • MINS 2210 Communicating Biblical Truth (Must commit to attending 80% of class sessions and giving all speeches with the same parameters are for credit students)
  • PRCH 2210 Intro to Preaching (Must commit to attending 80% of class sessions, doing the speech outlines, and giving all speeches with the same parameters are for credit students)
  • PRCH 3210 Hermeneutics of Preaching (Must commit to attending 80% of class sessions, must do all routine projects, but are exempt from exams and major projects)
  • PRCH 3310 Advanced Preaching (Must commit to attending 80% of classes and giving all speeches with the same parameters are for credit students)

EXPLORE FURTHER